Friends of High Park Zoo Holiday Trees Information
Sponsor a Holiday Tree
Be amongst a limited number of Toronto retailers and businesses to help Friends of High Park Zoo (FHPZ) celebrate the holiday season by decorating a tree at the Zoo. Lining the road running through the Zoo in High Park, the trees will stand on parade for five weeks and be a prominent feature of our Snowflake Walk.
- Advertising that is viewed by all visitors to High Park Zoo over a five week period. The Zoo hosts over 600,000 visitors per year.
- Social media promotion of all participants through FHPZ’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube Channels.
- FHPZ will encourage our visitors and social media followers to spot the logo on the tree and post a photo of their favourite tree on Instagram and use the hashtag #HighParkZooTrees.
- Bring your clients to a Snowflake Walk on December 12 and/or 19th at 5-6 pm. This is a night time walk through the Zoo to enjoy the sparkling trees. We have set aside a
separate evening for just our sponsors to each bring a maximum of ten people to the walk.
- Inclusion in any other media obtained by FHPZ such as print, television, live streamed programming.
- Trees are recycled after the event as enrichment toys for the enjoyment of some of our animals who love to play with them.
- FHPZ will provide fresh fir trees, stands and white string lights: you will find your tree upright and waiting for you to decorate by December 1 st.
- Your tree must be completely decorated by 4 pm, Sunday, December 5th. You may elect to take your decorations off anytime after January 8th. Any decorations not removed by January 10th will be removed by FHPZ. We cannot store your decorations and any removed by FHPZ will be donated.
- Any musical items on the tree must not emit a level above 70 decibels.
- We cannot provide power to the trees.
- Edible items are not permitted on the trees.
- To protect the animals, tinsel, artificial feathers and other products which are light and might fly into animal enclosures are not permitted and may be removed at the zookeeper’s discretion.
- Invoices for $500.00 will be sent out via email before November 15th. Payment must be received on or before November 27th via cheque or EFT to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charitable receipts for between $400-425 will be provided to the invoiced entity.
CONTACT EVENTS@HIGHPARKZOO.CA TO CONFIRM YOUR TREE!