Friends of High Park Zoo Holiday Trees Information
Sponsor a Holiday Tree
Be amongst a limited number of Toronto retailers and businesses to help Friends of High Park Zoo (FHPZ) celebrate the holiday season. Decorate a tree that will line the road running through the Zoo in High Park and stand on parade for four weeks as a prominent feature of our Snowflake Walk.
- Advertising that is viewed by all visitors to High Park Zoo over a four week period. The Zoo hosts over 600,000 visitors per year prior to the pandemic.
- Social media promotion of all participants through FHPZ’s Facebook, X (Twitter), and Instagram channels.
- FHPZ will encourage our visitors and social media followers to spot the logo on the tree and vote for their favourite tree on our website from December 8-18. The winner will be announced via social media on December 20.
- Bring your clients to the Snowflake Walk on December 17 which is a nighttime walk through the Zoo to enjoy the sparkling trees.
- Inclusion in any other media obtained by FHPZ such as print, television, live streamed programming.
- FHPZ will provide fresh fir trees, stands and lights: you will find your tree with your name on it waiting for you to decorate.
- Your tree must be completely decorated by 5 pm, Friday, December 8. You may elect to take your decorations off anytime after January 1, 2024. Any decorations not removed by January 7 will be removed by FHPZ. We cannot store your decorations and any removed by FHPZ will be donated.
- Any musical items on the tree must not emit a level above 70 decibels.
- We cannot provide power to the trees – all items must be battery powered.
- Edible items are not permitted on the trees.
- To protect the animals, tinsel, artificial feathers and other products which are light and might fly into animal enclosures are not permitted and may be removed at the zookeeper’s discretion.
- Invoices for $500.00 will be sent out via email before November 12. Payment must be received on or before November 20 via cheque, PayPal or EFT to email@example.com
- Charitable receipts for approximately $400 will be issued to the invoiced entity only.
- Trees are recycled after the event as enrichment toys for the enjoyment of some of our animals who love to play with them.